Danny and I spent Saturday in Nashville for the wedding of my high school friend, Leigh Ann, to her fiance, J.D. The wedding was at The Scarritt Bennett Wightman Chapel on Vanderbilt's campus and the reception at a fun restaurant called The Boundry. I was happy to take Danny to the city of Nashville, as most of our previous trips have kept us in the Brentwood area. Leigh Ann's wedding was a great time, full of dancing, good food, and catching up with a bunch of old friends. I really miss my high school group, and since my parents moved far away, I rarely get to see any of them, so I was thrilled to be able to spend the evening celebrating with nearly all of them! We even hit up SATCO on the way home, an old late night hang out.The Memorial weekend was saddened with the passing away of Danny's grandmother late Saturday night. While her health had been impared for quite some time with Alzheimer's, it never seems that you are ready for such news. Please keep your prayers with Danny and all the Linengers for the Lord's comfort. Patricia Parris's viewing is this evening from 5-8pm at Crowell Brothers Funeral Home in Norcross. The funeral is at 11am Wednesday at St. Benedict in Duluth.
Jessica, it was good to see you in Nashville. I'm sorry to hear about Danny's grandmother. Y'all look great and I'm glad to know you're doing so well :)
ReplyDelete