
Earlier this month Danny and I were excited to attend the wedding of our good friends, Taylor and Lindsey. It was a beautiful wedding and an extremely fun reception! The two of them are absolutely perfect for each other. They are both such fun loving, caring, motivated, adventurous, and all-around beautiful people!
In true Just the Tip fashion, their wedding day started off with a kickball game for their families and friends to mingle. Pam and Doug paved the way for Danny and I, and Lindsey and Taylor carried on the (rather unconventional) tradition. It was of course hot as could be Saturday morning, but it was a great turn out and everyone had fun!

Their ceremony took place at Dunwoody United Methodist. Lindsey was radiant, a perfect bride; the bridesmaids dresses were some of my favorites. And I enjoyed the preacher's reminder of what a marriage truly means. 

Everyone headed to Ivy Hall in downtown Roswell for the reception. I loved the rustic and lively atmosphere. It fit the bride and groom to a T! We drank, ate, and danced the night away, and somehow even made it out to the bar afterwards.



We are so extremely happy for the Bronikowski's! I can not wait to hear about their honeymoon to BVI!
No comments:
Post a Comment