As I mentioned, our new jobs are now over a week underway. Both of us really like what we're doing and feel the moves were definitely for the best. Danny's new position seems to hold a better work-life balance as he finds himself home most days by 6:30! Mine has been an adjustment in nearly every way; more flexibility, casual attire, and so many new projects. I get excited for what I will learn each new day and hope to soon feel a little more confident, but I know that will come with time.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
What A Wonderful Week
I'm a little behind on blogging, a result of the new busy job. I love having real work to occupy my day, but that means that I have to do my internet gossiping at home now, and that definitely competes with Danny time. First, I want to share a few pictures from my friend's baby shower two weekends ago. Due in mid-November, Ashley will be having a baby boy, Parker Hayes Jenney. We celebrated with some of her work friends, our Pi Phi group, and her mother in town from Indiana. I had a great time helping plan the afternoon with a couple other ladies and we were all so pleased with the outcome. It was a beautiful day with fabulous people. Ashley was 'showered' with some great baby goodies. We can not wait for the little guy's arrival! Ashley & Travis will be amazing parents!



Here's a picture of our 1st Day...a friend suggested the photo idea, sort of like the manditory 1st day of school pic. Since we were in it together, it seemed appropriate. We probably should have followed it up with a 1st evening after work picture, which would have shown me passed out on the sofa from exhaustion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment