Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Parker is here

I just wanted to give a little shout out to the Jenneys! This morning Ashley & Travis welcomed Parker Hayes into their loving family. Here he is, weighing in at 8lbs, 9oz. I think he looks like a little Cabbage Patch doll; what a cutie! We Pi Phis are so excited to have Parker to play with...and he will be the only boy officially allowed at our girly get-togethers.Danny and I are babysitting a couple nights this week for the girls I've watched since I moved to Atlanta. I showed them little Parker's picture and they loved him too. The younger one started asking when we are going to have a baby (just like she did the very second I said "I do"...literally asked me AT my wedding when the baby would come). But the girls did assure me that they'll be old enough and able to babysit our child when we have one. Haha. Anyways, again congratulations to the Jenneys! What a great early birthday present for Daddy Travis!

No comments:

Post a Comment