Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sterling Hall

Today was the opening of the beautiful Sterling Hall Show House. My company was privileged to work on this magnificent 15,000+ square foot house, designing and building furniture and cabinets in nearly every room. Although I wasn't there early enough to have a part in it, I am quite proud of Karpaty's work!

Sterling Hall will be open until December 19 and the tickets' proceeds benefit Aflac Cancer Center at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. The homeowners chose this charity because it is where their son underwent treatment for a blood disorder, and they want to give back to the place that saved his life. I was really touched when I found that out.

Tickets are available at http://www.sterlinghalltour.com/. Come take a look...when else will you have the chance to walk around a $10 million mansion?! I know I never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment